Sweet nails huh?!
They make me hungry just looking at them!
They look complicated but they aren't too difficult to achieve at all.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Paint a base colour all over nail (I chose baby blue)
- Paint the top half of each of your nails a different solid colour which will form the patty pan (I used green, red, white, purple and grey). Don't worry if it's messy as the 'icing' will cover it
- Using a steady hand, paint a few vertical lines over the 'patty pan' (I used purple, pink, yellow, blue and pink)
- Blob on top of the patty pan the icing (I used pink, brown and white). Try and make the bottom part of the icing curve around a bit to look like icing drips
- Paint on some dots for sprinkles
- Glob a bit of glitter polish on the top to finish it off
- Finish with a good top coat to make it last for ages